The Ladies of Tumblr photoset
- Dad: Why the hell did you put a comma there?
- Dad: Do you even know what a participial phrase is?
- Dad: Omg. He's like my favorite character of all time.
- Dad: Who should I dress up as for the movie premier?
- Dad: Hey are you awake? I know it's late, but you read Animal Farm, right? Yeah. I need you to read this report. I can't tell if I am just super tired or if this is actual bullshit.
- Dad: Alesha wouldn't be able to spell 'definitely' right if wrote it down for her. She would fucking erase it and then write 'defiantly', because she doesn't care. I hate her.
- Dad: I need you to bake brownies. I lost a bet.
- Dad: Omg. You cannot ship me with Gilcher. You know I don't like tattoos and he's like twenty-five. And for Christ's sake, he teaches math.
- Dad: Omg. Gilcher said the funniest thing today.
- Dad: Mrs. Ashworth and I have decided to start a band. It'll be called Great Expectations.
- Dad: It's like you didn't read the fucking book.
- Dad: Okay. So this week you're reading this book I stole from Mrs. Ashworth's. It's like sixty pages long, but you'll love it.
- Dad: *puts books on my bed for me to read everyday and demands that I read them*
- Dad: My son doesn't like reading. I have not only failed him, but society. You aren't my son. Leave.
- Dad: Okay. So you're getting books for Christmas. All of you. I get discounts on them since I'm a teacher, and since I'm a teacher, it's all I can afford, so...
- Dad: Fucking standardized testing can go fuck itself in the ass.
- Dad: I have to teach for the required testing instead of what they really need to know.
- Dad: Fuck the government.
- Dad: Fuck the school board.
- Dad: Close the door.
- Dad: Charles Dickens was so fucking pretentious, and I hate him, but he also caused change, but he's such a Dick. Ha. DICKens.
- Dad: I love puns.
- Dad: People who say sarcasm is the lowest form of humor are assholes.
- Dad: Please shut up.
- Dad: Catching Fire was the worst book but the best movie and that feels weird.
- Dad: I wouldn't get so mad when you call me at school if you didn't change your ringtones to inappropriate rap music.
- Dad: I fucking hate Alesha. She asked what countries were a part of Austria-Hungary today and I almost told her to get out.
- Dad: You cannot visit my school in a dress that short. There are boys there.
- Dad: Barbra Parks is fucking Queen.
- Dad: I need you to make me a good, relaxing playlist for silent reading. I'm too lazy.
- Dad: If I have to watch two of my students grind on each other at one more dance, I will kill them both.
- Dad: They act like I care what they think.
- Dad: I hate homework.
- Dad: I have decided to become a politician.
- Dad: What's the one book with the guys and the one kills the other and the chick without a name who dies and the short angry man? Mouseman? Oh my fucking gosh. Of Mice and Men. I have failed.
Guys,there’s an upcoming Disney movie called ‘Descendants’ in which Belle and Beast’s son rules a modern kingdom and the children of a few Disney couples and some villains’ kids have to get along.Here’s the list:
i jUST GOOGLED THIS AND ITS LEGIT IM GONNA
who fucked jafar
Cruella De Vil’s son’s name is Carlos
I can hear the Night Vale fandom screaming in the distance
He’s sad because he’s all alone and nobody wants him. But on this page, his family hears him crying and they find him.
Then the Ugly Duckling is happy, because he knows where he belongs.
Amy Pond. All alone. The girl who didn’t make sense.
All these midgardian girls have something special, brother.
When he’s alone in the Tower, Tony runs JARVIS shut down program nine. JARVIS shuts down the Tower, locks the important doors before playing a playlist.
This playlist has songs such as the Kelly Osbourne version of Papa Don’t Preach, Ain’t No Mountain High, Bump ‘n Grind, Spirit in the Sky and other such songs.
Tony runs around the Tower singing them in his boxers. He hasn’t figured out Bruce and Pepper put in a sub-program that has JARVIS record it all and show it to them later.
endless list of incredible scenes
» Buffy, BtVS (The Gift)
In hindisight, you can trace Buffy’s depression in season 6 back to this moment (and even to earlier episodes: definitely to Joyce’s death, and even in Spiral when she shuts down and decides she has already lost against Glory). Buffy’s depression was about much more than being torn out of heaven, and you can see why in this scene. A lot of people criticize season 6 for being too dark, but I feel that Buffy’s depression was one of best written arcs in the show.
#yES AT THIS COMMENTARY #honestly a lot of the time when i think about s6 i don’t even really think about buffy being pulled out of heaven #like it’s a significant thing and it’s dumb that my brain tends to minimalize it for some reason #but it was about so much more than that #because like she says in after life she was /finished/ #she had fought for years until she reached a point where she could not do it anymore #she didn’t see the point #she had accepted the fact that in her mind she had nothing left to give and everything to lose and she couldn’t live with it #being torn out of heaven didn’t mark the beginning of her depression #it just reaffirmed her reasons for sacrificing herself in the first place (via wouldbeheavenly)
#i actually think buffy’s depression was something she struggled with throughout the series #you can trace it all the way back to when she was killed by the master #but it probably started even earlier than that (via mindycollette)
#Also SMG’s physical performance in The Gift shows how relieved she was to be ending it. She doesn’t look overly frightened for someone who’s about to kill themselves she just looks like “I’ve got to do this. This is all I have left to do and then I’m done.” as though she’s relieved it’s over. She accepts her death pretty readily. It’s foreshadowed with the line “every slayer has a death wish”. Season 5 really felt like it was building up to her death in it’s entirety and there was closure on all fronts and then it was like “Oh no… you have to carry on now. There’s more. You’re not getting out of this.” and it reflects life in that way that it just carries on going even when you’re tired of it.
He did it. He actually managed to describe how it feels to live with depression and suicidal tendencies. And the being boring part? Blew my mind. This man is amazing.
this makes me tear up
You need to hear the complete poem, it is beautiful and heartbreaking!